Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Beginning

This is the beginning of my jewelry experience. I love making jewelry. It started off as a hobby and then decided hey if i like it so much why not sell it. As of right now I make wire necklaces, interchangable watch bands, and chain necklaces with the interchangable drops, but i am always up for a challenge on making other types of jewelry. I hope you enjoy the first set of stuff enough to come check out my blog again. (there will be more stuff on later, the camera died while trying to take pictures)If you need to contact me or put in an order please email me @ minerdetailsjewelry@hotmail.com.

Watch Bands
$20


$18


Jewelry Sets
$26
(can buy seperate)


$21
(can buy seperate)
Baby Bracelets
(stretchy)
$3



1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so cute! I can't wait to see everything else that you post!! :)

    ReplyDelete